- Useful for rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain.
- Healing sprains, bruises and injuries and as an anti-inflammatory.
- Known to contribute to the development of the brain and eyes in both youngsters and adults.
- Certain skin problems today may be due to the fact that the modern diet is lacking inÂ Omega 3 essential fatty acids. As a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed contributes to replenishing the correct body levels of these fatty acids there by prevent skin disorders that may result from a deficiency.
- Supports good cardiovascular health.
How to Use
- One capsule after a meal or as directed by physician.
- Flaxseed oil